Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sale Alert: The Surprise Shop


Hello locals. I just wanted to alert you to a great sale going on at THE SURPRISE SHOP. If you're not familiar with The Surprise Shop it's a church sponsored thrift store near downtown Towson. It has wonderfully priced men's, women's, and children's clothing and accessories, as well as housewares. They always have a nice selection and are currently offering 50% the entire store. Hurry the sale lasts until the 24th. On the 25th through the 26th of this month they will have their annual $5 bag sale. I lucked up on my last trip and found the goodies pictured above for a total of $10 (lamp not included), including a nice Yves Saint Laurent tie for the hubs for only $1.25! As my mother would say.......you can't beat that with a stick. Stop by to do a little shopping or make a donation when you can.

Have a marvelous weekend!

"Be thrifty, but not covetous." ~George Herbert

2 comments:

  1. YSL tie for a little over a dollar is a steal! I wish I lived in your neighborhood! Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tie qualifies as my deal of a lifetime. You have a nice weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete