Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


This Christmas is rather special for me. That's because it's the first year since being an adult that I've put up Christmas decorations (I'm a little late, I know). Now that things are up, I'm wondering what the heck took me so long! Christmas decorations are awesome. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, just like when I was a little kid. And nothing beats the smell of fresh pine on a winter morning. I confess, for environmental and financial reasons I have a fake tree, but these ScentSicles from Amazon make the house smell like the real deal.

This year the hubs and I agreed to give each other two gifts, one that costs nothing and another that costs under $25. I can't wait to see what he came up with :-) I hope all of you are enjoying your holiday decorating and gift giving.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment