Monday, May 9, 2016

Around Town: Dovecote Cafe

I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day. Mine was wonderful, as the hubs took me to brunch and Baby Z took an extra long nap for me, which is always a blessing :-) The place we went to for brunch, DOVECOTE CAFE, was delish and I want you all to checkout if you get a chance. I've been twice and both times, I really enjoyed my meal. This last time I had crabcakes with greens and mac and cheese, and felt like I'd experienced culinary heaven. The menu changes every month so you can't get too attached to a dish, which I imagine is a good and bad thing. Also, every second Sunday they have a "chef takeover", where a guest chef takes over the kitchen. The restaurant is not too far from MICA, so an added perk is awesome people watching as the establishment attracts lots of creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment