Saturday, April 26, 2014

Around Town: Sherwood Gardens



One day last year while driving around the city lost, I stumbled across one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen. Flowers in full bloom at SHERWOOD GARDENS. Tucked away inside a residential part of the Guilford neighborhood is the astonishing garden. This is not a scene from The Wire, no this is a small piece of heaven hiding in the middle of Baltimore city. Overflowing with breathtaking tulips and azaleas in striking colors it is quite the sight to see. Oh yeah, and it's free! I've never been so happy to be lost in my life.

The tulips are putting on quite a show right now if you'd like to go visit, the azaleas have yet to blossom. Pack a blanket and some food if you'd like to stay a while.

\













After strolling through the gardens be sure to look around the rest of the neighborhood which is filled with lovely architecture and well manicured estates.



“People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.” ~Iris Murdoch

1 comment:

  1. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon.
    I know something information,to know you can click here
    garden makeover brisbane
    commercial landscaping brisbane

    ReplyDelete