Monday, September 21, 2015

Won't You Be My Neighbor: 512 Hollen Rd., Baltimore, MD 21212






A newly renovated bungalow is now on the market in Lake Walker for $379,900. The 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom house has been fully gutted, and reconfigured to maximize living space. It has a two car garage, large deck, family room, and finished basement. Sounds nice, right? So without further ado, here's a sneak peek at the home.

 The family is open concept and leads to a very spacious deck and nice yard.

The kitchen is the true highlight of the home. It has a good amount of counter space, beautiful light fixtures, and ample space for counter seating.


There are two nice full baths on the upper level, and one full bath in the basement.

The master bedroom is well appointed with its own bathroom, a decent sized closet, and easy access to an adjoining bedroom that would make a nice nursery.




And here's that kitchen again. I just had to include a second picture, because it's so beautiful. You can see more pictures and learn more about the listing HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I love a good little front porch to sit and watch the world go by! Great shower, too.

    And speaking of new addresses, I see you still got me at Creekside Ministries on your sidebar, friend!! Please come to call at my new place ... http://www.lindastoll.net

    The welcome mat is OUT and the door is wide open!

    Hugs ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I am a sucker for a nice porch as well :-)

      Thanks so much for letting me know about you new address. I will stop by right now!

      Delete
  2. It is a lovely home! I like the lights in the kitchen especially. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amy. Yes, the lights in the kitchen are quite lovely.

      Delete